Copy of arrowcopter?

Some updates on this ..they are “now” going to manufacture in China, they are building a bespoke ( in Shenzhen) a turbine unit and coupled gearbox, claiming it will have a max weight of 50kg.
I got this from a Director of the company Robin Grant so straight from the source …also mentioning that they are meeting with the CAAC in the next few days

Some updates on this ..they are “now” going to manufacture in China, they are building a bespoke ( in Shenzhen) a turbine unit and coupled gearbox, claiming it will have a max weight of 50kg.
I got this from a Director of the company Robin Grant so straight from the source …also mentioning that they are meeting with the CAAC in the next few days
Well, if it is a scam they are at least doing their homework... Shenzhen is the tech capitol of China, after all, and the most likely place for something like that to be done given the locality of the Chinese semiconductor industry, several tech-focused universities, etc. in Shenzhen and surrounding cities in Guangdong province.

The shadow under the fuselage in Posts 5 & 6 looks somewhat realistic, while back under the big horizontal stab is missing entirely. The entire gyro screams CGI, compared to the background pavement & buildings.
I can't help but wonder if the scam artist (D.P.) that "bought" the Dragon Wings rotorblade rights from Ernie Boyette is somehow involved in this "creation".
That is after all why his initials are DP.

Have a close look at the rotor head. Never seen a working rotor head like this one before. Artistic license?