Air Command 447 documentation/drawings and manual Needed. Please help!

kwikplot

Aircraft
Bensen 90hp, Bensen 72hp, KB 3 582 rotax, Aerolite 103 MZ 202
Total Flight Time
I need either a copy or original Air Command 447 manual and or drawings! I will purchase!

Someone has some! Please help! PM me who ever has some that is willing to share.

Factory giving me bs

I need either a copy or original Air Command 447 manual and or drawings! I will purchase!

Someone has some! Please help! PM me who ever has some that is willing to share.

Factory giving me bs
I was just in Lost Crutches the other day...
I have the original build manual and am in Tucson......

I would be willing to purchase you to sell or would certainly for a copy

Don 252-489-1242

Do you have a 447 commander?
Yes, but it has been upgraded to a 503...
It came with the full manual, I don't want to get rid of it, but maybe we can figure out a way for you to use it....

Yes, but it has been upgraded to a 503...
It came with the full manual, I don't want to get rid of it, but maybe we can figure out a way for you to use it....
That would be great! I truly appreciate the help. Let's chat and figure out what will work both of us.

Was your ac upgraded from factory or mods done after? Upright or inverted mount

Was your ac upgraded from factory or mods done after? Upright or inverted mount
It's still inverted, but I was talking to someone recently who said flipping it over was not a big deal.
I want to do that along with raising the seat about 4" and possibly switching to a tall tail.

From my understanding it's a big modifying activity. I like the tall tails and understand handling is much more responsive

From my understanding it's a big modifying activity. I like the tall tails and understand handling is much more responsive
It's not just flipping the engine, the seat has to move forward and the engine moves aft a bit.
I have not done it, but was told there is a procedure that isn't too painful...
I need to do some calculations on the tall tail, I think the conversion will
lose enough weight to possibly not have to move the seat
forward, or reduce the movement to about 1 inch.....

One change does beget others.

When you flip the engine upright, it also moves aft (because of the angled mast). This puts the prop under a lower portion of the rotor disk, and also very close to the prop. So the rotorhead must be raised via new cheekplates or a taller mast, joystick pushrods lengthened and tail tube (with rudder cables) also lengthened. You'll need a new flexshaft and lower unit for your prerotator. Lengthening the tail tube also increases the rock-back angle unless you move the tailwheel down. If you have the "crosswise" (Eipper style) muffler, you'll need to later it, too.