Where is the PRA Forum?

NoWingsAttached

Unobtainium Member
Aircraft
Air Command Tandem w/ Arrow 100hp; GyroBee w/ Hirth 65hp; Air Command Tandem w/ Yamaha 150hp
Total Flight Time
>350
I was informed at the last PRA Board meeting Monday that there exists on RWF a private PRA BOD forum where we can communicate daily, instead of by email, phone, waiting for the next meeting etc.

I have been on the PRA board for 15 months now and have no access, let alone do I know where to find it. Apparently no one is making use of this.

Since the RWF administrators control the only PRA forum known to exist to date, can you please help me with access to it ASAP? I asked the PRA BOD to get this problem squared up in our meeting last Monday, it is now Friday with no updates and time is of the essence in view of the fact that our local PRA Chapter 56 is voting on leaving the PRA in just six or seven weeks.

Who is draggin their feet on this? I can access anything password protected in cyberspace if I lose access with a single phone call, I don't understand what the holdup here is. Please also direct me how to navigate to this mysterious forum on here.

Thank you.

Greg Taylor Mills
Director, PRA
since August 2013

Last edited:
Greg,

I am no longer on the BOD, but..

Don't you think email would not only be more effective for your question but more appropriate?

I would suggest emailing the Board officers, Doug, Brent, John.

Generally, people check email more often than the RF, and even if they check the RF they still might miss this message.

The RF board forum has been inactive for years, as the board went to using online meetings and conference calls.

If you are going to go back to using that system, it might take more than a few hours or days to get that sorted, so check your notes to see if they gave a timeline.

If I can help, have Brent send me an email.

Last edited:
Greg,

John Roundtree sent the request to add you to the BOD forum this morning.
I have added you, John, and Tom Milton.
You should see a new category for PRA Board of Directors now.